I started setting up this blog site months ago, but never really got it going. I'm finally doing it!
We had a great Christmas. Benson and I got lots of stuff. Jeff wanted a pressure washer---so he didn't get a lot after that. We went up to Grandma and Grandpa Gunther's that afternoon. Uncle Dallin called from Switzerland (where he's serving his mission). It was good to talk to him.
We spent Thanksgiving in California with a lot of Jeff's family.
I'm 6 months pregnant in this pic, but you can't tell because I had Benson on my lap.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Posted by Carrie and Jeff at 1:36 PM
Labels: Christmas 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so glad that you have finally set up your blog. Be careful, these things are extremely addiciting. :P I would be more than happy to help you set your blog up. Look at your schedule for the next week or 2 and I'll call you set something up. I am so excited to get together with you again. It's been awhile.
P.S. I am so glad that we ran into each other at Tepanyaki. SO FUN!!!
Carrie Bean! How are you? I haven't seen you for quite a while. Are you going to Park City? I would love to see you!
Post a Comment