Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gogurts and go short!

Ya know those Gogurts for kids? It's yogurt, but otter pop style. So you have to push the yogurt up out of the top. Benson was eating one yesterday and I always have him eat them at the table because I know he'll make a mess. Well, he couldn't get it all out, so he took it over to dad and this is what happened...Daddy made the mess! Jeff pushed it up and his hand slipped. The carpet looked a lot like Benson's face (with a yogurt line on it). I couldn't get mad because it was so funny. The first thing I did was grab the camera.
It's been six months since I've had my hair cut and colored. It is in desperate need of a makeover! My goal was to lose another 10 lbs before I cut it. I guess I'm a quitter because I'm getting my hair done tomorrow. I don't really feel bad about it either. I should, but I just love to get my hair cut. My wonderful cousin Russie is cutting it and I'm so excited. It's like Christmas! This is probably the longest I've had my hair since I chopped off my long hair when I got to college. Crazy! It was down to my waist and I cut off about 12 inches.

I always have my long hair in a ponytail and I'm so sick of it. Bring on the short hair---I love it! I will post my new hairdo in a couple days. I bet you just can't wait to see it.


12 comments:

Me said...

That is hilarious! (Not your hair) Those kind of things always happen to men...ever notice? I can't wait to see your hair!!!

Christina said...

YAY for haircuts! :) I can't wait to see it!!!
Gogurts are a big hit at my house, but that shot was awesome!!

Hyde Family said...

I am with you, I can not grow my hair out. I try and then I always end up cutting it off. It will look so cute, you have the perfect face for short hair. I can't wait to see it. By the way that was hilarious about the gogurt!

Aubrey Doyle said...

I always thought the purpose of gogurts was to be less messy. They are messy at our house, too (though not that messy!)

It's funny about your hair, because I remember you most with super long hair, though I love the cute stylish cuts you've had since HS. I am actually in the process of growing mine out and it's probably the longest it's been since HS!

Lacey said...

Daddy is such a big help Benson! You hair is so long. I haven't seen you forever.

The Hunzikers said...

That is hilarious!! I would have been laughing my face off too. Can't wait to see the new hair cut!!

Christiansen Family said...

I finally went short and love it. Long hair is just too time consuming. My 4 year old is barly mastering the Gogurts. Funny stuff!

Sarie said...

I can't wait. You're right. I love haircuts.

Anonymous said...

hey carrie, its me, melanie zimmerman! I found your blog through the other ladies links from Pony Express!!! My blog is: polobrent.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!

Christina said...

I demand hair cut pictures!!! C'mon! It's been "a couple days"....waiting...waiting...I wanna see!!!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

ha ha ha! that yogurt pic is awesome. glad you grabbed the camera instead of whacking you hubby. your hair looks so cute short. I'm trying to grow mine out but I'm losing patience.

Gallant Family said...

LOL!!! I love the second pic of Benson with his eyes crossed, trying to see what Jeff did. It was so good to see you guys last weekend, even though I didn't see a whole lot of you, sorry :0( HOpefully we'll still be coming for conference and we'll get to hang out more.