In Benson's Preschool they asked him some questions about me.
What's your mom's name?
mommy
(that's right)
What does she do?
She works in the house and does the laundry.
(um...yep!)
How old is she?
4 fingers
(At least he knows how old he is.)
What is her favorite color?
Orange
(He must've been thinkin' of Daddy...)
What is her favorite food?
popcake
(I don't know what that is, but I like the sound of it. I love pop & cake, so let's just make a compound word out of it.)
What is her favorite movie?
Lightening McQueen One
(as opposed to Lightening McQueen 2 or 3?)
How many brothers and sisters does she have?
7
(nope, but at least he said a number)
Where does she like to take you for fun?
Preschool
(I've never-not even once-taken him to preschool. But he loves it.)
What message do you want to send her for mother's day?
Mommy I love you and can I play my star wars game?
(Benson lives for his star wars game. It's pathetic.)
Thanks Benson...I love you too!
{Picture taken by himself}










6 comments:
i want to click the like button. those are my favorite mothers day presents!
Cuuuuute!!! I am so glad that I got a chance to see you last Saturday. Sorry, I had to leave. We have got to get together soon!!!
What a sweet boy. I LOVE the letter he gave you. I remember Kaiyah doing something similar for me when she was in preschool. The things the kids think of!! :)
Those are pretty funny answers. Garrett wishes he could see Benson more.
Awesome, loved his answers. Laughed out loud at the last one.
Don't know how I got to this but at least I can comment. Anxious for March. Miss my grandkids. (sigh)
Post a Comment