Saturday, June 5, 2010

Benson's Birthday, Butterflies, and Bad Boy

Playing a little catch-up...

Benson's Birthday
May 3rd - 4 years old




Butterflies

At school we got bought some caterpillars and observed them in class.  The 2nd graders loved it.  We got way too many, so I brought some home.  The boys loved them as well. 




They were very sad when we released them.


Bad Boy

Benson loves guns...just like his daddy.  Worries me a little.  When Jeff asks Benson what he wants to do, Benson will often say, "go shooting."

5 comments:

karen louise said...

It has been soo long since I've visited your blog! Your kids are growing up so much! SO good to catch up on your life.

Aren't you glad it's summer!?

Lindsey said...

Cuuute!! I can't wait to see you and the boys. Are we still on for Thursday?

Becca said...

I like Owen's red necklace. He looks like he is in deep thought. You're boys are getting so big. OK, so I want to see some pictures of you and your smokin' body I'm hearing about!!!

Gallant Family said...

At least Benson is wearing protective eye gear! Your boys are so fun. I love how Benson was so soft with the butterflies. Jonas has been playing with baby ducks here in AZ and he is holding them way too tight and around the neck! It just freaks me out. I guess he might be better when he's a bit older.
See you soon sista!

The Hunzikers said...

What a great idea to bring the extra butterflies home! Benson can't really be four because I swear you and Shelby were just prego. Both Benson and Owen are SO adorable and you are such a cute family!