Just Like DAD!
Playing Paintball----okay, Benson doesn't really play, but he likes to wear dad's masks. He even put it on backwards by himself.
Jeff said that's how the guys wear the masks when they're not playing---Benson is so hip!


Jeff said that's how the guys wear the masks when they're not playing---Benson is so hip!





















9 comments:
I love all of the pictures of Benson, but I must admit the "double nose picker" is my favorite. Doesn't it remind you of all the little nose pickers we taught throughout the years? lol!!!!
I am sorry that you have tired lately. Hang in there, it's almost over. :)
Cute post!!! Love it! Benson is such a doll!
Hey Carrie,
I'm so happy you have a blog! I love keeping in touch with my friends this way. You're little boy is so cute! Congrats on the 2nd little guy coming. Lucy is six weeks old now and I'm finally feeling a little less tired now. Good luck with everything!
Are you sure Benson learned how to pick his nose with 2 fingers from his Daddy?!?!
He's so cute and you look really good!
i bet that is fun seeing their personalities start to show. So fun!
He is so cute! I swear the last time I saw you in person he was an infant! CRAZY!!!
So cute! I can't believe how big Benson is- he's darling!
Carrie,
That was darling. I loved the paintball helmut. The vacumn would be a dream come true if they would continue to do it when they were older. Good luck with that! Tell Benson he's going to poke his brain out if he keeps pickin'! LOL.
Jeff!
your little boy Benson is so cute.
we happily just stumbled on to your blog from a link on Becca's.
Congrats on the coming baby.
hope all is well.
you'll have to check out our blog to see our little boy.
Post a Comment