The Birthday Boy

I can't believe it...Owen turned one today. He isn't walking yet, and he hasn't even cut his first tooth. But he loves to give 'high-fives' and wave bye-bye. I can't even begin to explain the joy that he brings into our lives everyday. Oh, and he's a huge mama's boy....I love it!
wow...what a fancy cake

Owen opening his first present. I think he does a pretty good job. Notice how sly he is about putting the paper in his mouth...so quick.












13 comments:
Happy Birthday Owen! Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you....we had other stuff going on.
I am feeling pretty good. You don't have to bring dinner. You can on Saturday though if you want. I think my parents are going home on Fri since I am doing so well. Just call me.
I can't believe Owen is already one. I hope he had a good birthday.
Happy Birthday cute boy! We miss you all! Wish we could have celebrated with you - or spend a day on the beach with all of you... love the cute cake pictures :) Yay for birthdays!!
Happy Birthday, Owen! Thanks for the other day, Carrie. We had so much fun. Can't wait to get together again.
Happy, Happy Birthday Owen! Sorry we couldn't come down (had to work late) You know what I love about you guys? I love how simple you kept his birthday! Not too many presents. Nothing bothers me more when a kid get a billion presents! Can't wait till tomorrow!
aw, babies grow up too darn fast. seems like yesterday we were in the nursing room together every sunday:)
my baby is officially 18 months today. so sad!!!
he is soooo adorable.
Every time I see him he looks different...older. Cuz he can't get any cuter! You guys make cute babies! Time for another one!
Wow! One all ready! I remember Owen was the first baby I held after Drake. So special! Happy Birthday Owen!!
Oh my goodness! He's so cute! It goes by soooo fast! I wish I could some how bottle up a day and just open that sometime later in life so I could always remember how fun they are when they're young. :0) I loooooove your new header picture. Soooo cute! Both of them...at the same time! That's quite amazing. :0)
YEAH OWEN! I love how long it took him to open his present. And I am so surprised Benson didn't jump in and help on his own. He waited to be asked! What a good kid. At Jonas's birthday party we had with some friends, all of the kids were surrounding him and wanted to open them up so bad.
Owen's probably going to pass Jonas in clothes pretty soon. Let me know when you want your stuff back. Maybe I can keep Shari's since Jonas only has about three things for 18 months+. Give Dallin a big hug and kiss for me tonight. I wish I could be there.
Owen in already one??!!! WOw, time really flies! Happy Birthday Owen!! Looks like a fun day!
Happy Birthday little guy! Carrie!! Owen looks so much like you it's so cute!!!
Wow I can't believe that he is one! Time flies. He is so cute. Miss you!
Post a Comment