Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Posh Baby Designs

My sister, Dana, and her friend have this cute little company they've started. It's called My Posh Baby Designs. They sell such cute stuff...it really makes me want to have a girl (no I'm not pregnant...just someday). But, they do have stuff for boys as well. You must check it all out. They are doing a giveaway.

Here is what they're giving away...

So, cute eh? You can win these if you go to their site and do a couple different things to be entered (you can get a total of 8 entries). Here is the link: http://www.myposhbabydesigns.blogspot.com/
I also have a link to it on my sidebar under my playlist.
How can you pass this up?

3 comments:

April said...

Those are super cute! But it's way too much work to post ALL those times. I would rather just buy them. Or if you win you can give them me...you love me right?! :)

By the way, cute pictures of the boys on your blog!

karen louise said...

Way cute!! I think you should have a girl :) Btw, your little boys are seriously so darn cute!!!!

Gallant Family said...

Thanks for posting this, Carrie! You're the best. I knew you'd be the first to help out--not that others won't, but I knew you'd be first. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.