Hi Jeffer and cute family. First of all Carrie i am so sorry about your Grandma's passing this week. We just lost my husbands Dad too 2 weeks ago that we have been taking care of since we got married in Sept last year. yes it is comforting to know where they are and that we have the opportunity to see them again but that will be only if they accept the Gospel there and here and now. We will keep you in our prayers too. Just wanted to thanks you for being such good friends to Bri and Niki too. So glad you are so close by and have such good times together. They are having some rough day swith Cole lately. Hope and pray all goes well for you all this weekend. Take one day at a time. The lord is there for you ! Love to all ' Margene and David and Keri and family
That was smart of you to post. I haven't done much bloggin lately. Sorry I'm a slacker. I'll post something though. Are you guys coming up for the Anderson reunion? It will be weird without grandma there :0(
5 comments:
Carrie - so sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope you are doing alright - thinking of you - Kels
Aren't you so happy you got to see her on Sunday? I l know that I am. See you tomorrow :)
Hi Jeffer and cute family. First of all Carrie i am so sorry about your Grandma's passing this week. We just lost my husbands Dad too 2 weeks ago that we have been taking care of since we got married in Sept last year. yes it is comforting to know where they are and that we have the opportunity to see them again but that will be only if they accept the Gospel there and here and now. We will keep you in our prayers too.
Just wanted to thanks you for being such good friends to
Bri and Niki too. So glad you are so close by and have such good times together. They are having some rough day swith Cole lately.
Hope and pray all goes well for you all this weekend. Take one day at a time. The lord is there for you !
Love to all '
Margene and David and Keri and family
That was smart of you to post. I haven't done much bloggin lately. Sorry I'm a slacker. I'll post something though. Are you guys coming up for the Anderson reunion? It will be weird without grandma there :0(
I'm so sorry Carrie.
Post a Comment