I L-O-V-E when my boys are getting along and show affection towards one another.
Once in a great while one of them will just give the other a hug or a kiss. They have even held hands while we're in the car. It melts my heart.
We had a lovely Valentine's Day. We do a babysitting swap with a few families in our neighborhood. It was our turn to watch kids, so we did that Friday night. On Saturday, my little brother Dallin called to see if he could watch the kids so Jeff and I could go out. So sweet! Thanks Dallin. We just did the typical dinner & a movie. Unfortunately, I woke up sick Sunday morning, but was fine by that evening. No, I'm not pregnant. It was either food poisoning or a 12-hour stomache bug. Whatever it was...I'm just glad it didn't last long.
Warning: Crack kills!
This kills me.
This kills me even more.
Check out Jeff's face. Benson was pulling on his hoodie and Jeff didn't like it very much. I cry from laughing so hard every time I see it.










5 comments:
Your boys are so cute and so big!! Thanks for calling me today. I really enjoyed visiting and catching up. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be able to get together on Friday. :)
That just kills me! Too funny. I am so bummed that you guys couldn't come up for Dallin's b-day dinner. Hopefully I'll get to see you soon, though, but I'll have a baby in arms instead of belly! Crazy!
That is just precious when they are hugging each other! I can't believe how big they have gotten. Wasn't Owen just born??? Seriously. Where does the time go? Hope you are loving second grade!!!
Your family is so cute. I was just thinking about life in Brigham the other day...ahhh the good 'ol high school days. I'm glad to see you are all well and doing great!
I'm rolling, this is hilarious.
Post a Comment