Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas...



Decorating the tree...

 Owen's favorite thing all month long was taking all the ornaments off one side of the tree and squishing them all together on a couple branches.  It was quite the site.  I think he only broke 3 ornaments...not too bad.



Making Sour Cream Christmas Cookies (daddy's favorite)...





Christmas morning...

One of the very favorite things was the Diego couch/sleeper.  I got a great deal on Black Friday for it.  Yay! Success!  


Yum....Chocolate!


Huge thanks to everyone who helped make our Christmas extra special.  We love you all.


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your boys are huge! It's been so long since we (along with Shelby) have gotten together. Do you have any days off coming up where we could get together? I am dying to see you.

Trish said...

Hey you! How are you?? What is new in your life?? Miss you!

Kelsey Kamauu said...

cute pictures! awesome chair! :) Owen is getting so big! So fun to see your new post and to chat a bit the other day! have a great week!

Melissa said...

My goodness Owen looks SO cute all relaxed with his arms behind his head like that. That is so cute!

Gallant Family said...

Super cute, Carrie. Those cookies sound so yummy right now, but I should probably eat lunch first! I can't believe how old Owen looks in some of those pictures. Is he needing some of those clothes? I might be down at the end of February for Pete's bike ride in St. George. Let me know so I can gather some stuff up! Love you!