Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm back...

Ok, so I know that I have been a total slacker on the blogging.  Here are some things we've done since the last time I did a post. 

~Halloween~
We absolutely looooove Halloween.  My sister, Jena, has a really fun party every year.  This year we had a hoedown.  We ate some good country food and did some line dancing.  I learned the Hannah Montana Hoedown dance to teach everyone.  It was a blast.  I'll teach you sometime if you'd like.  It's actually a lot of fun.  





Benson with his vampire teeth he got in preschool.  He loooooves preschool. 




We spent Halloween up at Alison's (Jeff's sister) in Idaho Falls.  Her baby Aimee was getting blessed and her daughter Christina was getting baptized that weekend.  We also got to see Grandma Bean while we were there. 
While we were there we went to their ward Trunk-or-Treat.  Benson was Buzz and Owen was a biker dude.





I tried to get a picture of the boys lying in the leaves...didn't really work out.  Benson's face makes me laugh every time I look at this pic.



We decided to paint our pumpkins instead of carve them.  Benson and Owen had a lot of fun.  Jeff didn't originally like the idea...then he decided to do this...


...I think he had the most fun of all.



Benson likes to rinse his own dishes. 
He learned this from Daddy.




Owen has the sweetest smile.  This was taken back in September, but I just love it.  He is now 21 months old and finally getting some more teeth.  He only had these 4 for a long time.  The next one he got was one of his back molars.  Is that weird?   I kinda thought so.  He is finally getting more though...another molar and the other top ones next to his 2 front teeth. 



On Thanksgiving we did some family pictures with all of my family.  Here is the one of just our little family.




There you have it...I hope that fills your cup for a little while.  
I love you and miss you...I have so much blogging to catch up on...I need to check up on all of you.

P.S.--well, a question.  I tried to post some videos to this, but it kept failing.  Is there some new way to do it?  Help me out people.  I'm out of the loop.

7 comments:

Me said...

There is no way on this green earth that I am better than you at anything! You are the best in the whole wide world!!!
Your family is so cute! It's so funny how different Bensen and Owen look.
Love you guys!!!

The Barbers said...

Hooray! You updated your blog! I laughed out laughed so hard when I saw that picture of Benson in the leaves. So funny. I just love you guys. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Becca said...

THANK YOU for this post. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at each picture. I must say, I like Owen's hair spiked up than the 70's look! :)

We love you guys!

Gallant Family said...

Benson looks like he just got lazered in that picture. That is too funny! Quite the catch up. I've been a slacker too.

The Hunzikers said...

Glad to see some recent pics!! Your family is so cute. Hope things are going well in second grade...I miss them. Tell Jules "hi" for me. Owen is a DOLL! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I still remember when you were expecting Benson!

nelson clan said...

I'm glad to see an update on your blog. It's been a while since I have checked them so this message is kind of late.

Amy said...

Yeah! A post! It's so nice to read about you since you live next door and I NEVER see you anymore. ;) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Miss you.