Thursday, May 15, 2008

Attention all TWILIGHT fans!!!

Here's the teaser trailer for TWILIGHT. It's good, but what a tease! You may need to hit pause on my music player---it is now at the bottom.

10 comments:

Trish said...

Arghh! What a tease! I can't wait to see it!! Yes, I will be there on Sunday. See you then :)

Laura T said...

Thanks so much for posting this- it is a complete teaser, but it's definitely better than nothing, right? Is anyone else having a hard time with Cedric Diggory as Edward? It's still kinda creeping me out!

Fran said...

Thanks for posting this!
It's funny, Kristen Stewart looks just like I had pictured Bella. I had pictured Edward looking more classic than this "hip" though.

Melissa said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I can't WAIT for that to come out! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I'm a huge fan, can you tell??)

Diana said...

CARRIE!!!! I have already watched it like 15 times. I'm so excited for the movie to come out. Too bad I live in MD, we could go together for a Girls night out!! (by the way I was very jealous when I read Krista's blog) but anyway, I'm in love with Edward. I actually decided I better read all of the books one more time before the movie comes out. Anyway, good to see you are obsessed too. Is every mormon mom? I know most of the women in my ward out here are also very obsessed with twilight. Too funny!

The Hunzikers said...

Thank you for posting this--I am so excited to see it!!! I also cannot wait for book 4.

Lindsey said...

I love this teaser! I am starting to think Edward is going to be a good one. I can't wait until December.

Trish said...

Hey - how did you get your Blog List to show when someone posts? That is so cool!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

I can't wait! I am kinda sad with who Edward is. Not how I pictured him. But he's growing on me!

Jamie said...

Yippi this will be wonderful. I think it needs to be a girls night!!!!