Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jena turns 24

My little sister, Jena, turned 24 on Tuesday (May 6th). I've been a little slow with the blogging lately. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENA! I hope you had a good day. Here a few funny pictures I have of Jena and her hubby Chris.


Jena loves Halloween. She puts together a party for us every year. We love it!


Wait, I'm getting ready for the picture.


Waiting for our food at the Rain Forest Cafe in Vegas.


Waiting for our dinner in Sun Valley.


I can't quite remember what Jena was trying to do here...

4 comments:

The Barbers said...

Thanks for my own personal post wishing me happy birthday! You must really love me! Those are some pretty interesting pictures you put up of me. Thanks(do you sense any sarcasim?)

The Barbers said...

oh and Chris is wearing the same shirt in most of the pictures. Do you think he likes soccer?

Gallant Family said...

I thought about doing one for Jena, but obviously it didn't happen. FYI: In the last picture, she was imitating a goat.

Me said...

A goat! I can see it! This is a great post! I need more pictures of family. I just have pics of my kids, how boring is that!