Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weight Watchers

Jeff and I started Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago. We have done it before and we really liked it. After 3 weeks I have lost 6.5 lbs and Jeff has lost 9.5 lbs. I have about 7 lbs to lose until I get down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Of course I weighed more than I'd like, so I still have another 20 lbs I'd like to lose. That is my goal. Jeff would like to lose at least another 50 lbs. He just started going to a personal trainer. He'll be going 4 days a week for one month. Men always lose weight faster, so we'll probably get to our goals at about the same time.


Here's a picture of us the night before I had Owen. I've obviously lost some of this weight, but you get the idea of how fat we are. Jeff is pushing out his belly as far as he can...he doesn't normally look like this. Hee! He's going to be so mad that I put this on here---I can't believe I did it.

12 comments:

eileen said...

HEY! we will be in utah may 10-20. we would love to get together with guys!
i dont' know if you have our email, if you do...send us your phone # or something and we can arrage a hang-out.
(if you don't have our email, i think becca does)

Chris said...

Ha! You guys are on a weight loss regiment, and I am on a gaining regiment.

I've put on 10 pounds in the last couple of months....

Laura T said...

I love Weight Watchers- it's the only program I've really been able to stick to and be successful. Good luck!

Trish said...

Good for you guys! Good luck! Losing weight is so hard...but I hear Weight Watchers is amazing!

Clarke and Kamie said...

good luck! why is losing weight so NOT fun?! I just can't lose my last 10 pounds till I'm done nursing--then it seems to finally disappear. So I have to be patient! (and chunky):)

The Barbers said...

I am so jealous that Jeff got a personal trainer! I want one too!

Gallant Family said...

Belly Buddies!!! I love that picture and I hope you live to post some more. I can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Niki said...

Maybe Jeff can donate all of his lost weight to Brian who-get this-weighs less right now than he did in high school! AHHHH! He was skinny enough to begin with. People keep asking me if I am starving him.

Krista said...

So, is he mad you put that picture up? Way to go guys! I think you look great no matter what though Carr.

Hope we can come on Sunday! Love ya.

Sarie said...

I love pictures like this! Ya, we both are going to go on a little plan together once this baby's born too! Get healthy and get skinnier! You guys look great. Good luck!

The Hunzikers said...

I have heard weight watchers is a great program and I am really jealous your hubby has a personal trainer. One day....

Lacey said...

Good for you!! I love WW, but i've done it some many times now that's it's not so exciting. I've got 15 to lose to get to what I weighed before Nate and I got married! Help me get motivated!!!