MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Roots - Vintage photos
It looks like both of your boys look more like you!! Does Owen look like Benson did? I always wanted to do the look alike meter with some random kid and Jeff and I and see what it said!!
Fun stuff! I've always wondered if these things stay the same as the kids get older, or if they change? Such cute boys, keep more pictures coming!
To be honest, he doesn't look like either one of you in that picture. Maybe I'm crazy. Love you
I'm glad you did this--its funny to see, huh? Clarke and I were making bets on ours. Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks like both of your boys look more like you!! Does Owen look like Benson did? I always wanted to do the look alike meter with some random kid and Jeff and I and see what it said!!
Fun stuff! I've always wondered if these things stay the same as the kids get older, or if they change? Such cute boys, keep more pictures coming!
To be honest, he doesn't look like either one of you in that picture. Maybe I'm crazy. Love you
I'm glad you did this--its funny to see, huh? Clarke and I were making bets on ours. Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment