Friday, June 13, 2008

Hey Carpet Face!

Benson falls asleep on the floor by his door a lot. Most of the time I will go up once I know he is asleep and I'll move him into his bed. Sometimes I forget and he wakes up with Carpet Face.


If you look close you can also see carpet marks on his knees and his left arm. He was not very happy that I was taking these pictures of him. Sometimes he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed---or door, I guess.

Owen is almost 3 months old. He has the cutest little giggle. I haven't been able to get a good video of it yet, but I'll keep trying. I do have a few good pictures though.



My wonderful neighbor gave me her double stro
ller (thanks Amy!). I love that I can now go walking and take both boys with me. We went out for a little stroll today.

8 comments:

karen louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen louise said...

Gosh-it seems like everyone I know I think they have the cutest kids ever...you sure have 2 adorable boys! As I looked at the blog title and saw the first picture, I thought for sure he had slid on the carpet on his face and got a rug burn! I'm glad it's just temporary :)

The Barbers said...

I think those pictures are priceless! I can't wait to hear Owen's laugh on Sunday! By the way, where did you get that awesome countdown for the next HP movie? ;)

Hyde Family said...

Carrie, I was so glad that you left a comment on my blog. It has been a long time and it was good to hear from you. You boys are so adorable! I am going to add you to my blog list....hope that's okay! I would love to see what you have been up to. Have a good day!
Angie

Trish said...

That little Owen is chubbin' right up! I want to kiss those cheeks!!

Gallant Family said...

Yeah, Benson doesn't look like he was very happy, but Owen sure is cute when his mouth is open wide like that picture. I think I'll copy your HP countdown ;)

Krista said...

I love that you called your blog, "Hi Carpet Face!" Ha ha, that's so funny. Those pictures are great, he looks so unamused!

As for Owen, I totally think he looks like you! What cute kids. I love them all covered up for the walk!

The Hunzikers said...

Benson wakes up from naps like I do! I hate waking up from naps....can you say grumpy? Jeff has pretty much banned me from them!