My sister's Birthday is today. Happy Birthday Julie!!!
She is a whopping 31. Love you Julie.
{Julie with niece Avrie}
{Julie, Trent, and Garrett at our Annual Halloween Party in 2006}
Last Friday (the 20th) was my Mom's Birthday.
Wednesday (the 25th) was my Dad's Birthday.
My mom and dad are the greatest! We love when we get to go visit them. They are wonderful grandparents. Grandma is now 54 and Grandpa is 58. Oops---was I not supposed to say how old they are?! Love you Mom and Dad.
{JoEllen and Val holding Owen the day he came home from the hospital}
{Mom and Dad at our Halloween Party in 2005. They were characters from "Beetlejuice."}
She is a whopping 31. Love you Julie.
{Julie with niece Avrie}
{Julie, Trent, and Garrett at our Annual Halloween Party in 2006}Last Friday (the 20th) was my Mom's Birthday.
Wednesday (the 25th) was my Dad's Birthday.
My mom and dad are the greatest! We love when we get to go visit them. They are wonderful grandparents. Grandma is now 54 and Grandpa is 58. Oops---was I not supposed to say how old they are?! Love you Mom and Dad.
{JoEllen and Val holding Owen the day he came home from the hospital}
{Mom and Dad at our Halloween Party in 2005. They were characters from "Beetlejuice."}










4 comments:
I have put it on my list to call you for three days now and by the time I get a moment it's after 10! Things have been crazy with the Florida crew in town. YES, we would love to go with you...just buy our tickets and we'll pay you back! I promise I will call one of these days :)
I wasn't expecting to see myself on your blog so it was pretty frightening. I'm getting so old. Next year you're going to be 30. I remember I was so depressed to turn 30. I think I even cried a little bit.
What!? I loved turning 30! I had a great time throwing myself a party. I think I will do it every year! What a good idea for a blog!
I love that you pay tribute to us on our b-days! Just so you know I recieved the present you gave to me for my b-day! i love it! Thanks. And by the way, happy anniversary!
Post a Comment