I love this clip! I also love that we all have it on our blogs! I do wish it would follow the book a little more closely, but I understand that they have to change things in order to make it work on screen. oh well.
So not fair! Why must you tease me like that. December is just too far away. I can't wait until this movie comes out. Maybe if I show Grant this clip I'll be able to talk him into going with me . . . than again . . . maybe not.
Ok, so I finally broke down and started reading Twilight. I'm about 3/4 of the way through. I'm really excited for the movie now though. How are the 2nd and 3rd books?!
I can't wait!!! The trailers make me so excited b/c I was worried MTV would do a bad job but I think they're hitting it right on. Really, I can't wait!!
Tease, tease, tease! If you dig on the web, there are all sorts of behind the scenes clips and pictures. I'm getting more and more excited, and I'm all for the midnight showing thing!
9 comments:
I love this clip! I also love that we all have it on our blogs! I do wish it would follow the book a little more closely, but I understand that they have to change things in order to make it work on screen. oh well.
So not fair! Why must you tease me like that. December is just too far away. I can't wait until this movie comes out. Maybe if I show Grant this clip I'll be able to talk him into going with me . . . than again . . . maybe not.
Ok, so I finally broke down and started reading Twilight. I'm about 3/4 of the way through. I'm really excited for the movie now though. How are the 2nd and 3rd books?!
ooh! I can;t wait...maybe we should get a clan together for the midnight showing. What do you think?:)
oops the natalie comment was from me, jonna. I am logged in as natalie, becasue I am helping her with her blog! sorry!
jonna
I can't wait!!! The trailers make me so excited b/c I was worried MTV would do a bad job but I think they're hitting it right on. Really, I can't wait!!
oh that is so exciting! I can't wait.
Tease, tease, tease! If you dig on the web, there are all sorts of behind the scenes clips and pictures. I'm getting more and more excited, and I'm all for the midnight showing thing!
Carrie, I love you. Thanks for posting this. I love Edward.
Post a Comment