Saturday, August 2, 2008

gotta love it

neglecting my children
ignoring my husband
skipping meals
not sleeping
obsessing over a book
oh ya, gotta love it!

BREAKING DAWN

12 comments:

Aubrey Doyle said...

I am so glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I dashed to Costco this morning to buy it and have been obsessing over it since! Race you to the end!

Me said...

So have you finished it yet?

Niki said...

I had to put it down and walk away....reminding myself that I am NOT on vacation anymore and there are things like laundry, children, dishes and dogs to take care of! I bet I will stay up late again tonight though :)

Christiansen Family said...

I thought that my sister was crazy when she said that she liked this new book called "Twilight" and that it was a love story with vampires. Crazy?! I am just getting with it and I just finished the second book this morning. I got a lot of catching up to do. The books are quite entertaining. I can't wait to start the 3rd and 4th.

The Barbers said...

I LOVE it! This book freakin' rocks! I love that our husbands let us do this... even though mine wouldn't let me do something else like try out for AI. tee hee hee

Gallant Family said...

I think everyone falls into most of those catergories! It is SOOOOOO true. I am almost finished, in fact, I should go get it done right now.

Becca said...

I have been meaning to call you and talk about it with you!! Did you like it? I can't believe my friend guessed the plot...I was shocked!

Lacey said...

I didn the exact same thing. It's amazing how many pages you can read in a day if you really want to!

nelson clan said...

Eventually I will read the book or listen to it on cd. It will probably be the 2nd of the two.

Melissa said...

How sad mine has been sitting on my counter for a week now, STILL unread. I am waiting for the right time when I know I can neglect everything else...

~Nikki said...

AMEN! :)
Happy B-day tomorrow you beautiful babe!

Sarie said...

I just am starting it now, I had my sisters here for awhile. So excited to dive in with edward again!