Jeff is a great dad. Sometimes he does the funniest things that just make me laugh. Jeff put some shorts on Benson the other night before we went out for a walk. As Benson was riding his bike, Jeff said, "Benson's shorts are really short!" I look over and see that he is wearing a pair of Owen's shorts. You just never know what daddy will put on the kids. It actually matched---I have to give him that. Jeff is not always so good with the matching. I'm constantly having to tell him that he can't wear certain things together (at least out in public). Here's Benson doing a great pose in his short shorts. 
Owen turned 5 months old on Monday. He is a wonderful baby! If all my babies could be like him, I'd have 6.

Here are some things that Owen loves to do:
Play with his feet
Roll over (not all the time, but he has on many occasions)
Grab anything he can get his hands on and put it in his mouth
Watch Benson play
Sleep all night!
Here's the mouth hanging open, ready to slobber on anything he can get.
Benson put daddy's hat on Owen. So many things to do to little brother.
I haven't lost any weight in the last few weeks. We had a bunch of junk food left over from when family was visiting. If junk food is in my house then I will eat it. I just can't buy it and then it's not there to eat. I've also lost my motivation to go jogging. We are most likely not going to Florida in January---when I was going to do the Disney 1/2 marathon. The trip is going to be too much $$$. I've been a little better this week, so hopefully I lose at least 1/2 a lb. We weigh in every Friday morning, so I have today and tomorrow to work hard and eat right. I just take it a week at a time.

Owen turned 5 months old on Monday. He is a wonderful baby! If all my babies could be like him, I'd have 6.

Here are some things that Owen loves to do:
Play with his feet
Roll over (not all the time, but he has on many occasions)
Grab anything he can get his hands on and put it in his mouth
Watch Benson play
Sleep all night!
Here's the mouth hanging open, ready to slobber on anything he can get.
Benson put daddy's hat on Owen. So many things to do to little brother.I haven't lost any weight in the last few weeks. We had a bunch of junk food left over from when family was visiting. If junk food is in my house then I will eat it. I just can't buy it and then it's not there to eat. I've also lost my motivation to go jogging. We are most likely not going to Florida in January---when I was going to do the Disney 1/2 marathon. The trip is going to be too much $$$. I've been a little better this week, so hopefully I lose at least 1/2 a lb. We weigh in every Friday morning, so I have today and tomorrow to work hard and eat right. I just take it a week at a time.










15 comments:
That is so funny! It is really fun to have your husband try to dress girls. Obviously my two oldest dress themselves but it's fun to see what Glade comes up with for Avrie.
It seems like you literally JUST had Owen. I can't believe it's been 5 months. Kaia turns ONE next month and I am dying.
Yeah I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Benson. That was great. You forgot to list that Owen like to play with his favorite aunt Jena ;)
Do you think you will run in the Peach days race? I kinda jumped around alot in this comment, sorry.
LOL!!! I love it! That story is great. Dads are so wonderful.
I'm sad you won't be at the Disney trip!!! We don't really know if we'll make it, seeing I'll be 7 months preggers!! I don't know how excited I'll be to be there being so large with child!
Keep up the weight loss! Don't lose motivation!
WHAT?!?! Even if Jeff and the boys can't come you should STILL come to Florida and do the half marathon. You can share a room with me! I'm serious...no backing out!
Your boys are sooo stinkin' cute!!!
I know exactly what you mean about junk food layin' around! If I see it..I eat it! :( I wish that I liked to jog/run. I really WANT to love it. Maybe if I just bite the bullet and DO IT....I will end up loving it??? Good luck on the weight loss! You can do it!!
Your story made me literally laugh outloud! I can see my Jeff doing something like that. So funny! Too bad we don't live closer--I would love a running partner!
When I was talking to mom last night, she was reading this post and laughing. We'd already turned off the computer, so I'm just seeing it now, this morning. That is hilarious. Pete's pretty good at matching, but sometimes he gets things on backwards! I can't believe that those shorts fit around Benson's waist.
Owen is so cute and I love that he's sleeping all night long. I still hear my friends who have nearly one year olds and they aren't sleeping through the night. BABYWISE is awesome :0)
As far as the sweets and motivation to run...I can't help out much there because I don't have much self control or motivation to exercise. I guess if I had a friend to do it with, I might consider it.
I've asked Pete if he wanted to run the Peach Days thing, I think he said no, but I can't remember why.
I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!!
Trent doesn't usually dress Garrett except on Sunday, and I usually pick out what he can wear. He's pretty good at picking out something I approve. I can't believe Owen is already 5 months old. I hope our new baby is as good as Owen.
You should run the 1/2 Marathon with me in October in Moab. It would be so fun if you did. Check into it! You could do it. I'm only running 4 miles at night right now and one long run a week. I hear you on the weight thing.
I think my hubby has done the same thing, I think that is sooo funny.
Carr, your boys are adorable. Little Owen reminds me of you so much. Especially the slobber pics. Just kidding, but he is soo adorable.
If I had any motivational tips, I'd probably use them myself, so good luck! :) Love ya
wow you are popular! YES, we are moving closer. Sandy to be exact. We can probably be to your house in 15-20 min. The big move is on Monday. Jeff can come if he wants, we are not turning anyone away. If he can't we understand. I just can't wait to get it over with!
I have been trying to lose weight as well! No eating junk after dinner late at night! It has been really hard, but worth it. I can't believe Owen is 5 months already. That just flies by.
Post a Comment