It's been over a week since my last post. I have a lot to catch-up on.
For several weeks in July we had almost all of Jeff's family come and visit. It was fun having everyone here. Benson got to know some of his cousins that he doesn't get to see very often. We are the only ones in Jeff's family that live in Utah. Here are some pictures of our couple of weeks with everyone.
"Full house" is an understatement!
"I love my cousins!"
Jeff getting a double foot message.
Benson loves his uncles.

Playing in the backyard



Jeff went to a paintball tournament is past weekend, so the boys and I went up to Brigham to stay with my parents. On Saturday my sister, Jena, and I went to the temple. Later that day we had a family reunion (my mom's side).
Grandma with Owen and cousin Avrie (she is 3 weeks younger than Owen).
On Sunday we decided to cut Owen's hair (his first).
When daddy got home from his trip he wasn't so excited about the haircut.
I think Owen looks more like Benson now---with his haircut.
I was also busy reading Breaking Dawn when it came out a few weeks ago. I loved it. I'm sad the series is over, but it had a great ending.
FYI - I set up the word verification on my comments form. I know it's a pain, but I had a friend tell me that her brother got a bad virus because he didn't have it--and it spread to everyone that looked at his blog. I don't want that, and I don't think you do either.
Thanks for reading my long post!
For several weeks in July we had almost all of Jeff's family come and visit. It was fun having everyone here. Benson got to know some of his cousins that he doesn't get to see very often. We are the only ones in Jeff's family that live in Utah. Here are some pictures of our couple of weeks with everyone.
"Full house" is an understatement!
"I love my cousins!"
Jeff getting a double foot message.
Benson loves his uncles.
Playing in the backyard


Jeff went to a paintball tournament is past weekend, so the boys and I went up to Brigham to stay with my parents. On Saturday my sister, Jena, and I went to the temple. Later that day we had a family reunion (my mom's side).
Grandma with Owen and cousin Avrie (she is 3 weeks younger than Owen).On Sunday we decided to cut Owen's hair (his first).

When daddy got home from his trip he wasn't so excited about the haircut.
I think Owen looks more like Benson now---with his haircut.I was also busy reading Breaking Dawn when it came out a few weeks ago. I loved it. I'm sad the series is over, but it had a great ending.
FYI - I set up the word verification on my comments form. I know it's a pain, but I had a friend tell me that her brother got a bad virus because he didn't have it--and it spread to everyone that looked at his blog. I don't want that, and I don't think you do either.
Thanks for reading my long post!










8 comments:
What a fun last few weeks. Having family around is always the best.
I finished Breaking Dawn too, and loved it, of course. I can't wait to see what she comes out with next. YEAH!!!
I think he is adorable with his new do... looks like tos of fun was had by all. Now to relax :)
What a busy month you have had! It sounds like fun having family come to stay! Your little boys are so cute!
Have a HaPpY BiRtHdAy tomorrow! The big 29!
I'll have to employ Benson in his foot massages next time I see him. SWEET! I love Owen's haircut :-) Sorry, I probably made fun of it too much last time I saw you. I just couldn't help it. I think it looks good, though. Tell Jeff that it will grow out before long! I need to cut Jonas's hair again...and Pete's. Oh great!!!
And YEAH--Happy B-day tomorrow! I'll give you a call. LOVE YOU!
I cut the back of Avrie's hair awhile ago because it was so long and it didn't look even. I don't know how good of a job I did, but it does look better. I like his new do! And send me that pic of our kids and any more you might have of them together. I can't believe our birthdays are this week! Time flies.Happy birthday!
I seriously had so much fun this past weekend! Thanks for coming up and playing. Sorry I can't play and go to dinner because I have to work late tomorrow. :-( Happy Birthday though.
You have been very busy, but it looks like a lot of fun too. Happy, happy birthday tomorrow! I hope it's a great one!
I love the new pictures of Benson and Owen. Let's get together soon so I can see them in person!
Post a Comment