Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Today, October 15th, is Jeff's Birthday. I meant to do this earlier today, but the day just flies by and now it's almost over. Jeff is such a wonderful husband and father. I just wanted to share some things about him that you may or may not know.

Jeff grew up in Florida. His favorite football team is the FLORIDA GATORS.
Jeff's dream job would be to coach college football...

another dream job is to own a ranch and breed horses and do all the fun cowboy stuff.

Jeff is also a great handyman. He can fix and make pretty much anything. He is currently finishing up the shed he built in our backyard.


One of Jeff's favorite places to go is Tennessee. He just loves the Smokey Mountains. His family would vacation there a lot when he was little. We've only been there once together, but Jeff wishes we could go there every year.

Jeff enjoys shooting a gun---whether it's a paintball gun or one of his rifles. This is obviously a play gun in a store. But ya gotta love the face.


Another great face. Just had to put it in.

Love ya Jeff. Hope you had a good day. No diapers for you to change--that is a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff Hope you had a great birthday!!!! Love the Texas Beans :)

The Barbers said...

yeah! Happy Birthday Jeff. We love having you in our family.

Gallant Family said...

Yeah, so I totally meant to call and wish him a happy birthday yesterday, but I ran from one thing to the next...blah, blah, blah. So, it obviously didn't happen, but what a great present--no diapers. I wish I could've had that as a gift!!!

Trish said...

LOVE the Shrek costumes! My costumes never turn out...

Jamie said...

Oh Jeff it was my birthday on the 15 as well. Happy bithday to us!

Krista said...

What a nice tribute. Happy Belated Jeff!!

Thanks for doggin on the BYU game! Haha