Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh the Joys of October

Many fun things have happened this month.

My sister Julie and brother-in-law Trent had a baby boy on
Jeff's Birthday (October 15th).
Welcome Baby Caleb!


Here's Caleb with his favorite Aunt---me, of course!

My side of the family had our annual Halloween party that my sister Jena puts together. I think it was the best party yet. So sad that Julie, Trent, Garrett, and baby Caleb couldn't come. We missed you guys.
At the party everyone dressed up, ate lots of food, went on a hayride, ate more food, and had some hot chocolate.


Jena & Chris - aka - Ms. Lovett & Sweeney Todd


Pete, Dana, and Jonas - aka - Todd & Sara Palin w/the republican elephant

McKinley as Juliet, Shari as the Statue of Liberty, Avrie as a Bunny, Brockston as Superman, Glade as Uncle Sam, Paige as Barbie Fairy

Grandma & Grandpa - aka - Greek Gods

And us as the Ultimate Florida Gator Fans!


14 comments:

The Barbers said...

Hooray for October! I am so excited for our new nephew Caleb! (I am not sure he has picked a favorite yet). I am also sad Trent and Julie couldn't come, but it was still great! thanks for all that you did in helping us!

BDCAFFEE said...

Hahaha! You're costumes are all awesome, but I have to say Dana's family made me laugh the hardest :) What a fun family tradition.

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw! you guys all look awesome! Love the boys hair spray painted...nice! I think you should bring them to church like that:)

Gallant Family said...

Too cute. Umm... I think I am Caleb's favorite auntie...well maybe not after all the flashing of the camera in his face...but I think he'll get over it. You guys looked so good and what a fun idea. I am excited for next year!!!

Trish said...

Too cute! I love the Palin family!

nelson clan said...

The party looked like fun. I wish we could have been there. Dana did bring me some of her frankenstein rice crispy treats on Sunday. They were yummy.

Krista said...

Wow, your family really gets into Halloween! How fun! And all the costumes are so creative! Love it. :)

Kelsey Kamauu said...

Yeah! I always love to hear about your family halloween party! Love your costumes Carrie! What a great idea!

Mindy said...

That is a great idea! I love your costumes! I love the picture in your header too! Your blog is super cute! :)

Kozlowski Family said...

Okay so this is from my husband (Travis) to Jeff- Where is the Gator mascot dude? If your dressing up as a true Gator fan you better be the mascot!

I think you guys look so cute! I love that you get into Halloween like we do and dress up. I can't believe how big Owen has gotten.

Jamie said...

Hey what a cute blog. What handsome guys you have. I was so happy to get your comment on my blog. Cute Halloween costumes!

Brian and Whitney said...

I love that you all go so all out! It is great! What a fun family!!!

cwinches said...

I love you guys! Could Glade look more like your dad?

~Nikki said...

those are all fantastic!