Monday, October 13, 2008

We Love Halloween!

We always love the month of October because we get to put up our Halloween decorations.
I put them up weeks ago, but I finally got around to taking a few pictures to share with you.

Hanging out in the Graveyard

Benson LOVES to say that everything is "SCARY."
But he isn't really scared of any of our scary things.

I wonder what's under this?


We have this cute tree that sings a song and the little owls on top sing and bounce up and down. Owen loves to play with it...


...and eat it!

My sister, Dana, makes designs on shirts with potato stamps. So cute and clever.
We made these when I saw her last weekend.
If you want to check out Dana's cute stuff,
here's the link POSH BABY DESIGNS.

Hope you have a SPOOKtacular month!!!

12 comments:

The Barbers said...

I am so happy you share the love of Halloween with me. Dana is so creative too! I also like your new background :) I can't wait for the party!

Clarke and Kamie said...

your house is so fun! Mariko is scared of anything that resembles a skeleton or witch, so my decor is limited. She wouldn't even deliver a flier to the Moore's door because of the witch. Little wuss! Glad your kids are brave.

Melissa said...

Holy crud! I can not believe it was this time last year we were trick o treating in your neighborhood! Time flies when you're having fun. Actually I can't say I am having that much fun right now. But the time sure has flown!! You guys all look awesome!

Sarie said...

You blog always makes me want a little boy! Yours are so cute and yummy!

Lindsey said...

I love all of your Halloween decorations, including the decorations on your blog! So cute! I need to be better at decorating for the holidays. Thanks for the ideas.

Me said...

Yea Halloween! I wanted to buy some more halloween decorations this year but I want a new house more. It's killing me to be so diciplined! Your house looks so fun! I love how the onsie looks like a muscle shirt on Owen! Cute little bugers!

Gallant Family said...

Yeah, it looks like Owen is already growing out of his stuff!!! And Jonas was so scared of the tree and the owls. He would just turn around and head the other way, always looking over his shoulder to make sure it wasn't following him. I love your decorations. The first picture, I thought, "is that the boys next to guys in the graveyard" and sure enough, it was! Too funny. Did you guys get snow this weekend, or was it just us???

Aubrey Doyle said...

How fun! I love all of your decorations and your house looks so cute! The picture of you 2 up top in Shrek and Fiona (is that her name) costumes is awesome! So hilarious!

Becca said...

YAY FOR HALLOWEEN!!! I love the house decorations. I can't wait to do that outside someday at our place. Some of my best memories as a child is getting our yard ready for Halloween.

What are the boys going to be? I guess I'll have to wait and see...

~Nikki said...

Here Here! :) We LOVE your house this time of year!!! I adore you!!!

Heidi said...

Carrie, HELLO!! Your boys are so cute!! I miss seeing you and hope that everything is going well!! I miss our Pony days!! Your boys are so lucky to have you!!

Krista said...

You are so cute Carr! I love the decorations around your house. Ahh, it reminds me of our days decorating our apartment with our ghetto decorations!