We had such a good time on Halloween. Benson just loved going door to door saying "Trick or Treat". He wanted to knock on everyone's door and ring the doorbell.
Here's a great video of Benson at our very first house of the night. It is our next door neighbors, the Burnhams. (Pause the Playlist music on the left)
Jeff and Benson really got into the face paint and colored hairspray for Halloween night. Benson kept touching his face and getting paint all over his hands. I had to keep wiping paint off of doors that he would knock on (Sorry neighbors...I think I got it all off). I kept Benson in his shorts because it was actually pretty warm.

Here's a closeup of Jeff's fully painted face. The Florida Gators played Georgia on Saturday and WON---of course! I think Jeff wanted to get the face paint back out and go for another round.

When we got home we gave the boys their baths and I put Owen in his cute Halloween pajamas. It is covered in candy corns and at the bottom it says "I love my Mummy." We kept the "F" on his cheek for the Florida game. What a cutie, eh?!

I'm so on the ball. I took down all of our Halloween decorations on Saturday. I love Halloween, but I was ready to put it all away. Now, if I could just clean the inside of my house...










15 comments:
Oh my gosh you guys look great! And btw you are getting sooo thin!!
That is so cute! I am ready to take down my Halloween stuff too...maybe today. I loved your costumes!
Happy belated Halloween! I love, love, the Gator Fan idea. Your fabulous stroller even went with the costumes. Jeff looked like he likely enjoyed dressing up more than anyone ;)
Cute!!! Love the video. Looks you all had a great holiday.
Yahoo!! I'm glad you found my blog! I'm so loving looking at your cute kids! Where are you living now? e-mail me jaoverson@gmail.com and let me know where you are and what's going on.
Too funny!!! Did Benson do that at all of the houses??? I guess he needs to learn patience sometime. Did Owen collect candy too, or just Benson? And HURRAY that the Gator's won their game.
I only have a few Halloween decorations, but do you think I've put them away yet??? Yeah right! You're good.
sorry Carrie, that was me, not Rachelle that commented last. I was creating another blog for her and forgot I was signed in as her. I did it to Destiny too!
looks like fun, as it should be:)
I am with you on the decor...I love Halloween but I was ready to move on the next day and get everything put away...
Now I just have to restrain myself...I REEEEALLY want to put up the tree:)
AWESOME costumes!!
Owen looks so cute in that pic. Hey I wanted to let you know we decided to go private, so when you get a sec email me your gmail address so I can send you an invite. (kcrockett32@hotmail.com)
I just love that picture of Owen. I could gobble him up!
What cute pjs for Owen!! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. Benson is just the right age for the holidays now!
You guys looked cute. I just remember I took pictures on Halloween but I never put them on the blog yet. Oh well it might not get done.
That's so funny that you said that. Every single time a little boy comes to my house they jump over that railing and land on the couch. They think it's the funnest thing ever, but Bella never does it. I really think it's a boys vs. girls thing. You should bring Benson to my house :) wouldn't that be fun?
What a fun Halloween! Your boys are darling! Don't give up on me, I am getting more organized and will be better at commenting. I miss you and I'm so glad we can keep in touch!!
Post a Comment