Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Twilight Trailer

'Twilight' Teaser Trailer No. 2 @ Yahoo! Video

Click on this black box above and watch this awesome new Twilight trailer. It's so much better than the last. Who wants to go to this movie with me? Aren't you so excited!?

9 comments:

Krista said...

I do!! I'm almost done with book #3 now.

Trish said...

Oh, yeah! I'm lovin' it!

The Barbers said...

Sooo much better! Sorry I won't be going to the movie with you, or maybe I will if we can have a sleep over! I wish they would have used the right car for Edward;)

Gallant Family said...

I think I'll be up here for the release, but I would totally come with you if I was down there. I made Pete watch it and at the end, I asked him if he liked it and he tried not to smile and...well...let's just say, I think he'll definitely be coming with me!!!

Lindsey said...

I LOVED IT! Thanks for posting the new trailer on your blog. I am even more excited to this movie. Boy, December seems so far away!

Me said...

That's soooo sexy! Maybe I will be able to read the books by then. I'll ask Avrie, I need her permission!

eileen said...

i just finished reading twilight yesterday. i was inspired by you to read it.
thanks!
can't wait to get new moon.

~Nikki said...

WE ARE ALL GOING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I'm in!