Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Owen is 4 months

Owen turned 4 months old on the 18th. He just had his check-up on the 21st. Here are his measurements:
length: 25.5" (75%)
weight: 16 lb. 6 oz. (75%)

head circ: 42 cm. (above 25%)

Here's the cutie!

Owen loves to suck on his hands, so they're always wet.


Here's the lean during some tummy time. He really wants to roll over.


"I've had enough mom!"


Owen found his toes about 2 weeks ago. The left hand plays with the left foot. The right hand and foot haven't joined in the fun yet---maybe soon.

11 comments:

Gallant Family said...

I love the "lean" it is classic. And I love that he's only found his left side of the body. He can make the cutest faces!!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

Lindsey said...

4 months, already? Man, time has flown. Before we know it we are going to be up to our knees in snow again. Crazy! He's so stinkin' cute and so big! Happy 4th Month, Owen!

Christina said...

He's so stinkin' cute!!!! I love that his left foot and left hand are havin' all the fun! :) LOL!! too funny!

The Barbers said...

I could just eat him up!

Krista said...

Hey Carr!

I miss you! We haven't talked in ages. Owen is so adorable. I love how chunky and cute he is! Let's get together soon. Love ya!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

He is so cute! And is getting so big. I can't believe how much he looks like Benson!

Melissa said...

Before I read what everyone else wrote, I want to say it myself, I CAN NOT believe how much he looks like Benson and I CAN NOT believe he is all ready 4 months! So dang cute!!

Me said...

4 months! Time to have another! Could you imagine? That would be like death! He sure is a cute little stink! Let's scrapbook soon!

Sarie said...

You have such strong looking boys! They look like they'll be football players. I just want to eat him up.

nelson clan said...

Sorry I have not been keeping up on the blogs. I haven't even gotten on to check them in over a week. Owen takes great pictures. I love the one where he looks constipated.

The Hunzikers said...

I really can't get over that Owen is already 4 months old. Where did the time go?? It seems like yesterday you were posting about getting ready to have him. He is a doll. I love his outfit in his "leaning" pictures. Precious.