Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Real Men Dance and Sit in Pink!

We love So You Think You Can Dance. Benson likes it too. He's a pretty good dancer. Real Men Dance. Side note: Ignore the last few seconds of this video (his naughty side comes out).



Real Men Sit in Pink. I wanted to try one of these Bumbo seats for Owen. I didn't want to buy one if he didn't like it. I borrowed one from my wonderful neighbor, Courtney. She had a girl, so it's pink. Owen is starting to like it more, but he won't sit in it too long.
This video gives you an idea of what a cute dad Jeff is.

11 comments:

The Barbers said...

Um... I can't get the video of benson to work. I am just stupid?

Gallant Family said...

The video worked for me. That was too funny. He looks like he'll be a good break dancer with all his moves there. And I can't wait to see Owen again. He is so cute when he smiles.

eileen said...

you've got a talented little dancer on your hands!
we love our bumbo chair, and actually currently use it for our high chair. (on top of the table)
but, it is a little pricey if your kid doesn't even like it...
Owen is getting so big!

Becca said...

Benson is hilarious...I have a feeling Kaiyah and Benson are going to be silly and crazy together!

I seriously can't wait until Tuesday. I'm ready to visit and have a chill time with you and the boys.

Me said...

That's right! Real men sit in pink chairs! I have kind of a purple one. I am going to put rub ons on it. You know one day in my spare time! I think it is so funny when he hits Owen. I know, I'm messed up! He's a boy! Brockston gets right up in Avrie's face and grits his teeth and kind of bobs his head. It's so close! One day he is going to head butt her. It's just a boy thing to be violent!

Lindsey said...

Man, Benson has amazing moves. I am serious. You kid has better rhythm than I do. And I can't believe how big Owen is getting. What a cutie.

Clarke and Kamie said...

ha! we love that show right now. Mariko likes to dance all over the house.
Never tried those cute little bumbo seats...maybe on #3!

nelson clan said...

Those were cute videos. Garrett thought the one of Benson was pretty funny, and when he saw the one of Owen he said "he is cute".

Laura T said...

Love the videos- Benson definitely has dancing in his future. Jeff's comment about the seat being salmon, not pink totally cracked me up!

Trish said...

Oh, I LOVE the Bumbo! It is a Mom's best friend...but don't put it on the high countertop.

Diana said...

I don't think the bumbo is really worth it. It's great for about a month or two and then they start to arch their backs and get fussy. Just borrow your friends for a while :) by the way, I think we should be neigbors, we do all the same things. I love SYTYCD and so does Ben, but I have to TVO it because he has class on Wed and thurs nights and he wants to watch it with me. You should move to MD, then we could hang out all the time. Miss you Carrie!