...is two sweet little boys!
I wanted to wrap them up and put them under the tree.
I was emptying out some boxes the other night and Benson wanted to sit and play in one. I put Owen in the other box and they were just as content as can be. Really, who needs toys when you have boxes?!
I tried taking pictures of the boys in front of the Christmas tree. They weren't as cooperative as I'd hoped,
but they're cute anyway.

I'm not sure what they are looking at.
There must have been something exciting on the TV.
Here's Benson sharing or taking.
I'm not quite sure which.
And again, sharing or taking?
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he must have been sharing...since it's Christmas time.
Ornaments are always good for eating.
Look how cute they are holding hands.
Mom & Owen
Owen loves to yank on all my ornaments.
That's why I put some down low that he can play with.

I wanted to wrap them up and put them under the tree.

I was emptying out some boxes the other night and Benson wanted to sit and play in one. I put Owen in the other box and they were just as content as can be. Really, who needs toys when you have boxes?!

I tried taking pictures of the boys in front of the Christmas tree. They weren't as cooperative as I'd hoped,
but they're cute anyway.

I'm not sure what they are looking at.
There must have been something exciting on the TV.

Here's Benson sharing or taking.
I'm not quite sure which.

And again, sharing or taking?
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he must have been sharing...since it's Christmas time.

Ornaments are always good for eating.
Look how cute they are holding hands.

Mom & Owen

Owen loves to yank on all my ornaments.
That's why I put some down low that he can play with.

Even when times are hard I always think about how very blessed we are. A few of 'Santa's helpers' came by a few days ago with some 'gifts' for our family. Thank you to those who are so willing and happy to give. We love our family, friends, and neighbors. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.










8 comments:
Carrie you have the two most adorable boys! They look a lot like you, and just look huggable! I hope you guys have a really fun Christmas :)
Wouldn't that be nice--wrapping them up until Christmas Day and being so excited to open the boxes and out jump your bundles of joy?!? Might get a call from CPS on that one haha
Yeah, who needs toys when you've got boxes. Jonas loves them too. I am tempted to just wrap one for him to play with. That would be funny to actually wrap them up. Benson would probably love it and would have a blast trying to get out of it. I can't wait to see you guys in a week! Wait, it's only a week away?!? YIKES!!! and YIPEE!!!
I just love your boys! And you of course! I can't wait till Christmas then I get to see you! Love you!
I need to get out the camera more and take more pictures. I have been a slacker. Hopefully we can get our blog updated soon.
Your boys are so cute! I can't help but think how different they look though. My girls don't look alike either. Anyways, I'm glad you had a few "Santa Helpers" who brought some "gifts." It's always good to know you're being looked after.
Love the boxes pics - we opened a box from my parents the other night - it had a toy for Lauren inside and a bunch of packing peanuts - what did she want to play with first? - the peanuts of course. :) It is nice to get reminders about the simple things and that life really is better without all the fluff...miss you! Happy snow!
The boys are adorable- I remember playing in boxes for hours every time we'd move- seriously, why spend money on toys when they have more fun playing with the packages the toys came in? Hope you have a wonderful Christmas week!
Post a Comment