I just love these 'Elf Yourself' things. Try it. Remember to pause my playlist on the sidebar. Enjoy!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
I just love these 'Elf Yourself' things. Try it. Remember to pause my playlist on the sidebar. Enjoy!
Posted by Carrie and Jeff at 10:23 PM
9 comments:
too funny! I'll have to do one for us.
That is so cute! I love Jib Jab. Some of the time I couldn't tell if it was Benson or Owen. I think they are really starting to look alike.
Love it! LOL! The picture you used of Benson is perfect.
Funny! My friend has a disco-themed one on her blog. Got my sweater-it is tacky! Excited for the party.
so my favorite part is when Jeff "shimmys" forward - ha ha ha ha - love it carrie! what a fun thing - Lauren loves it too :)
I just laughed the whole way through. I think I will do this too! Funny!
That's pretty funny. I think my favorite is how girly the Jeff elf looks when he's dancing.
What a talented family you have. That was so cute and very funny to watch. Thanks for the entertainment!
Cute! You are a better dancer than I remember!
Post a Comment