Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas Card

Merry Christmas!!!
Let's just pretend you received our cute family picture in the mail along with a wonderful letter. I didn't quite get around to doing it this busy holiday season, so this is what you get...and you even get it after Christmas.
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

12 comments:

karen louise said...

Thanks! Merry Christmas to you, too! You have the cutest family in the world...look at those sweet little boys!! :)

Trish said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too!! I hope it was a good day yesterday!

Kelsey Kamauu said...

Love it Carrie :) Btw what a great picture of you -the boys look great too! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too- when we get together next we will do fondue...looking forward to that!

Becca said...

I love the vest Carrie!! I wish it got that cold around here so I could wear one like that. OK, I don't actually wish it would get as cold as Utah here but I still love the vest.

Merry Christmas to you all! We wish you had come for a visit but I'm sure we'll get to see you soon enough anyways.

Melissa said...

PERFECT! I love it! You guys all look so great! Merry Christmas! We miss you guys!!

Gallant Family said...

You guys all look so good. Yeah, I totally did the same. I even designed my own card to just print off as a 4x6 picture, but did I get around to it??? Yeah right. Well, maybe next year. See you tomorrow!

Marisa said...

Thanks for the great Christmas card and the wonderful letter!

Mindy said...

You have such a darling little family! Don't feel bad. There were so many things I didn't get done this year. Oh well, there's always next year, right!? :)

nelson clan said...

You guys look cute. Maybe one of these days we will update our blog. Life is so busy.

Aubrey Doyle said...

Such a cute little family! I didn't send out our Christmas cards this year either! I usually send them about every other year!

Christina said...

Cute picture!! I didn't do card either! I emailed some, and then just put it on my blog! It's the new "in" thing! haha

Hope your Christmas was great!

Niki said...

I think it's great! Brian loved his present....thanks for continuing to house it. We"ll pick it up someday when we come back. Hope your Christmas was fantastic!